> 1st, Download your desired Theme
[Tip: Theme extension should be changed to.uctif is in .zip or else]
> Go to Menu>>Tools - File Manager (#+7)
> Locate the Theme downloaded & Press OK (5).
If downloaded via UC Browser, Theme will be automatically upon download completion (if is .uct) or you can manually install (follow the process above).
- Themes, downloaded once, can be used repeatedly (as long as the File is in your phone)
- If you happen to move/rename or delete.uctFiles stored on your Disk, Themes, no longer, can be used/installed.
- Installing Theme requires your permission to read/write data on your phone.
- Theme Installation failure occurs due to Installed Theme limit (or in some cases due to memory problems). You can have maximum of 5 Themes installed.
- Themes, meant for earlier versions of UC Browser, may not work properly in newer versions & vice versa.