How To Add Import/Export txt To Any Java MIDlet ManuallyIt is a text backup. It is like create backup of text and import backup of text. It is useful for copy,paste. You can export very big size text and also import this.You can write any big size text in text box it will save it.
1. Blueftp,Mini Commander etc.
2. Bytecode editor
1. Download the attached file.
2. At first extract your java MIDlet to a folder.
3. Using Bytecode editor goto the folder where you have extracted your MIDlet and search for this code:
1.javax/microedition/lcdui/TextBox4. Few .Class files will pop up. Then open them one by one>constant pool>press 7>Replace:
1.javay/microedition/lcdui/TextBox then press OK. do the same with the rest of .Class files that poped up after searching.
5. Extract javay folder from attached files to the folder where you have extracted your MIDlet.
6. Then pack all files together using Mini commander.After that install your modified MIDlet.
Edit any text box from the app for open Import/Export txt.